Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Chandelier is Officially Hung

I am still working on my daughter's Paris room, and you know you cannot have a Paris room without a chandelier full of bling. I have searched and searched and didn't want to spend a fortune. We fell in love with one at Home Depot. I finally bought it and called my dad to inform him of his new project. He came over today and helped. I don't know what I would do without him. I have always said my husband takes the man out of manual. Every tool in the house belongs to me. He cuts the grass and that is about it. So my dad really has had to step up and help thank goodness.

Here it is! I am so excited! I want her room!


Now I have to paint her furniture and put her bed together. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love positive words and encouraging thoughts. If you have any wonderful suggestions, I am all ears!