Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Various Frames and a Wooden Plaque

I tried to undomesticate myself into a sense of domestication earlier this year by trying my hand at a few artsy fartsy projects. The first and last are my faves!
This is a $1 frame from the Dollar Tree that I painted Tiffany Box blue (one of my favorite colors) with a cream inner trim. I added a black satin ribbon and a rhinestone button.
My daughter wants to redo her room in black, white, and pink into a Paris theme. I guess an 8 year old has outgrown Disney Princesses by now! So this one was for her! You can't tell, but it has glitter all over it.
My step-daughter's room was lilac. This one was put in her room displaying her favorite Bible verse.
This is a wooden name plaque for Maycee's room in brown and pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love positive words and encouraging thoughts. If you have any wonderful suggestions, I am all ears!